Choosing the most appropriate Occupational Therapist is an important decision, as there must be an effective therapeutic relationship in order for the intervention to be beneficial.
AB Occupational Therapy has experienced
specialists in the provision of Occupational Therapy services. Our highly
qualified therapists and therapy assistants are able to provide a professional
and accessible service to all our clients and patients.
Services at a glance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapy assessments and treatment
- Specialist postural assessments and recommendations of
appropriate 24-hour postural management equipment, including sleep systems and seating
(adults and children)
- Assessment for adaptations at home for access to
facilities (adults and children)
- Assessment for adaptations in educational setting – nursery, school, college
Assessment for adaptations in the workplace
- Post-accident assessments of need
- Management of fatigue assessments
- Sensory Integration assessment and treatment
- Assessments within schools or colleges
- Manual handling risk assessments for movement of people
- Assessment for manual handling equipment
- Comprehensive training in the use of equipment, either already in situ or being provided via AB Occupational Therapy recommendations
The benefits of using AB Occupational Therapy
- We are able to offer prompt appointments by therapists
local to you
- All our therapists have extensive experience working in
- We have excellent links with other professionals in
- We are able to offer specialist paediatric therapy services from therapists with over 20 years of experience.
Want to know if we can meet your needs?